Monday, February 1, 2010

February Color Play: U Rock and a Freebie, too.

Today is Color Play release day at Elemental Scraps.  I have to admit that when I saw this month's Color Play palette the colors were a little off-putting to me at first.. Then I spent the weekend playing Guitar Hero with my family when they came to visit. During the visit I figured out what they needed to be and I just LOVE how everything turned out!

folder-1.jpg

epreview.jpg

preview-26.jpg

preview-20.jpg

In case you wonder what it all looks like together:

fullpreview-2.jpg

I also have coordinating Commercial use Glitter and Glossy Layer Styles available this week.

My CT has some awesome inspiration layouts:

urock.png


Don't forget these new color play items are only $1 for the first week, so be sure to grab them quick.

Be sure to go check out my Facebook Fan page.  I'll be giving away exclusive coupons and freebies from there from time to time.

I've got a little cluster frame to give away today.

4 comments:

The Allens said...

This kit is amazing, you don't want to miss out while it is such a great price!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Feb. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

Jaya said...

Hey Val, my shop is not open yet.. that was Pixiemama's store opening ad. Thanks for dropping by. Jaya