Monday, July 26, 2010

Queen for a Day v2.0 and lots of New CU

My Newest kit was originally released her on my blog as a freebie.  Over at Elemental Scraps the designers were challenged to take an old kit and re-make it.  When I decided on Queen for a Day it changed completely from what it originally was.  Oh what a difference, time, the proper tools, and experience makes


preview-118.jpg

if you promise not to laugh to hard i'll show you the original.  :)

Photobucket


Today, with your purchase, you get these cardstock papers FREE.

folder-96.jpg

The download for them will be included in those for the kit.


I've also got some awesome CU Goodies today:

folder-93.jpg

folder-80.jpg



folder-95.jpg]



Have a great week
Val

1 comments:

Dona said...

Hey, Val, I have that old kit! But I gotta say you did great on the remake.