Friday, February 18, 2011

New Stuffs!! And a freebie, too!

New in my shop today I have an AWESOME collab with Nikki Epperson Designs!


a7daef10.jpg


and if you purchase this fun collab, you'll get these fantastic Dotty Cardstock papers that coordinate:

83c0426f.jpg

*download for cardstock included in kit's downloads.*

Here are some awesome layouts from CT for your inspiration:

a1c50d4a.png

I've also got some NEW Commercial Use basics.



81353290.jpg




e8246589.jpg


All new releases are 20% off for this weekend only!
I've also got a little freebie alpha to share today, too!

2b809124.jpg

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the cute alpha! I love the 3-D effect. :)

Sue said...

I just opened up your alpha file and it's wonderful! Love it! :)

I noticed lower-case c-f were missing. Was that intentional or an oversight??