Thursday, June 18, 2009

New kit and a freebie!

My new kit, Dads a Geek, is available at Scrapable.



Its full of computer geekiness and is not just for scrapping those geek dads either. Its perfect for any computer enthusiast you might know and love.

I hosted the June Speed Scrap at Scrapabale tonight and had some pictures that were crying out to be scrapped with this kit. So I used it during the SS.

[


It turned out so cute I decided I'd make a QP to share.


click preview to grab freebie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Madelene said...

This is Awesome, Thank you.

Dana said...

Thank you so much for the cool page.