Thursday, June 18, 2009

New kit and a freebie!

My new kit, Dads a Geek, is available at Scrapable.



Its full of computer geekiness and is not just for scrapping those geek dads either. Its perfect for any computer enthusiast you might know and love.

I hosted the June Speed Scrap at Scrapabale tonight and had some pictures that were crying out to be scrapped with this kit. So I used it during the SS.

[


It turned out so cute I decided I'd make a QP to share.


click preview to grab freebie

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Madelene said...

This is Awesome, Thank you.

Dana said...

Thank you so much for the cool page.