Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Templates and a freebie

I have my first pack of templates in the shop. They are based on some of my LO's but not exactly so as I didn't look at any of them as I was putting the templates together. So of course they are my strippy, simple style.



My entire shop is 35% off right now so if you like these go get 'em.

Here is a free sample that is not included in the pack.


Image is linked. I'd love to see your LO's. I'd even like to show them off here if you send them to me. Your comments are appreciated.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Brandi said...

Oooh, great template! Thanks!

Erin said...

lovely template. thanks for sharing!

Michelle Simone said...

Thanks for the freebie. I love templates!

Amy said...

love the template! Here's my page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amerlee/3592823603/

You don't have to post it or anything, just wanted to show it to you. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jun. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Thank you very much !!!!!!

Ptitelandaise said...

thank you very much !!

Mély & Lyza said...

thank you so much for this template !!

nits said...

thank you for sharing your beautiful work