Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Whimsy and other Holiday Fun

Last night I had a friend come over and we made some Christmas tags.  I had plans to print out some papers from Holly Jolly and from my new kit and do some tags with those, but the migraine I woke up with yesterday had other plans for me.  So after dinner I ran out to Archiver's and picked up a few sheets of Christmas paper, a glue pad, some acrylic stamps, some super fine glitter, and some brads. My friend brought a tag punch and after attempting to cut a few by hand I proceeded to cut the rest with with the punch.  I'm going to have to get myself one of those.  Here are a few examples of what I did last night:









New this week at GDS I have a cute little kit called Christmas Whimsy.  It is part of the GDS December Designer's Collab.  There are several other parts from the other GDS designers.  You can buy them all and build your own mega.  My portion is a slightly larger mini with 6 papers and 20 elements.




I put together a little doodled alpha together today to match the kits. I hope ya'll like it.



I'm hosting a speed scrap at GDS on Monday night. I'll be giving away matching glitters to all who participate, so if you have a chance and want to speed scrap come join me at 9:30 EST. You can go to the calender at GDS and have a reminder set, too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Sara said...

Very cute!!

Monday's our anniversary, so no speed scrapping for me;) Though I'm not-so-secretly hoping I'm in the hospital with a new baby in my arms that night...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 28 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

what a cute set of tags!

-- dalis