Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Sneaky Peek and a New Look!

I've got a sweet little kit coming soon to my shoppes at GDS and Elemental Scraps.  I am in LOVE with it, too.  It's peaceful and dreamy and has just enough sparkle.



If you'll notice my blog's new look, you'll get a little more of a peek at what is inside the new kit ;)  I am SO SO SO excited to have finally taken the time to dress my blog up.  I have been meaning to for months and months.  Now it's so pretty and I'm wondering why I didn't take the time to do it sooner.  To celebrate the blog's new look I've got a little template to share.




I hope ya'll enjoy the template. Be sure to check back for the reveal and another freebie on Sunday.

val

7 comments:

Nic said...

Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 05 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Christelle said...

Thanks for the template! And the blog looks great!

tiggconn said...

Love the blog look! I'm partial to purples. LOL Thanks for the new template!

Anonymous said...

Oh I like your new blog very much :) Gorgeous!

amy! said...

thanks for sharing!