Monday, June 14, 2010

$1 Day at Elemental Scraps, Designer Call, and a Freebie, too.

Elemental Scraps is making a few changes and is currently having a designer call.  If you'd like to be exclusive {with a twist} to a fabulous shop and work on a team of equally fabulous designers hurry up and send in application:

Photobucket


Today is $1 Day at ES.  check out what I have in my shopped for $1 Today only:


New CU overlays.

folder-70.jpg


folder-69.jpg


and a couple older kits:

JFT-Preview.jpg


preview-105.jpg

I've got this Just Peachy Gelled Cardstock Alpha to share today. I had meant to get it out last week, but time got away from me.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mindy Hanson said...

Discovered your blog today via Craft Crave. I would love to sample your work by trying out your orange gel alpha you posted today. I could not figure out how to download however. I'll stop by again. Thank you for what you do :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list