Friday, September 3, 2010

My new home! Plus Friday's Freebie!

2f601907.jpg

I'm home and EXCLUSIVE at ScrapMatters now!  To celebrate my shop is 30% off through the 20th.


New this week at ScrapMatters are a couple of my favorites.  They have some new coordinating pieces, too!


U Rock

cc8e8c82.jpg



U Rock:  Flair

be54d873.jpg



U Rock: Alpha

216d1d19.jpg



U Rock:  Cardstock

998a2ff5.jpg



urock.png


U Rock:  Value Bundle

b14ffcc6.jpg



Sweet Memories

b8166c93.jpg



I just love this layout from Niki


niki2.jpg


Sweet Memories: Embellished Frames

34f36a90.jpg



Sweet Memories: Worn Papers

7737f60d.jpg



Sweet Memories: Bundle

e8f3cd25.jpg



I've also got these 2 new Commercial Use products.  Some awesome, very real chipboard layer styles and a set of Shabby Overlays.


Shabby v1

b5596b8a.jpg



Chipboard

d6bb8f4e.jpg



I made today's Friday Freebie a few weeks ago when I was playing with some real glitter and making a HUGE mess at my desk.  I still have glitter everywhere!  Anyway, I scanned it and made a layer style and brush then tested it on this alpha.  I think it turned out really awesome.


I hope y'all like it :)


491aaf3f.jpg


<3 Val

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very interesting material,
and especially U rock.
I really like the colors
and this rock style.
Great artwork!
Jul.

Alyna said...

Congrats on the permanent shop at SM! And thanks for the fun alpha!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Miss Behaving [badly] said...

Oooh thanks for the alpha (it's so interesting to hear how designers make such awesome work - never knew you scan in real glitters, makes sense. Your quality of work is so high, I really admire you.

I do have a little concern though about the resolution of your blog layout, it looks a tinsy bit pixelised in my browser (chrome) not a whole lot (look at the white flower perhaps) but as I know how detailed and professional your finishes are, I think you may want to make sure the images are crisper, it just makes a better impression, especially when I can see your products are of such a high standard, I hope you know what I mean- I am only trying to offer one opinion of course, but you may be detail oriented like myself, so you may have thought hmmm, is it a bit pixelated? So, sometimes a confirmation or feedback helps :)

Anyway, I just want you to have the best shoppe and blog as you are one of my fav designers and I love watching you bloom, from strength to strength xxx

ren