Saturday, December 18, 2010

New CU Goodies at ScrapMatters and a Freebie, too!

New in my shop at ScrapMatters this week I have some YUMMY, sparkly, really REAL glitters.
57dc2fdb.jpg

And I've also got another pack of MicroPAT Textures:

c295b0e8.jpg

All new releases are 20% off PLUS get an extra 25% off with my December Featured Designer Sale!

5ba68fa9.jpg
* discount shown in cart*

And here is a little Christmas time freebie. It was inspired by a memory of how we used to write our names on our Christmas Stockings with glitter

every year. It was made with my new REAL Glittery layer styles.

bfeb4430.jpg


Enjoy! And have a happy week before Christmas :)

<3
Val

6 comments:

Belinda Milone said...

LOVE this! It does bring the smell of Elmers to mind and that meant Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Kelseyll =) said...

So pretty!! I love it! Thanks so much! =)

txgwen said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Many thanks for sharing!

Jennifer Moore said...

Thanks for the beautiful alpha.

Shannon said...

Thank you so much!