Monday, November 29, 2010

New Releases and CyberMonday at ScrapMatters!

Happy CyberMonday y'all! The wonderful ScrapMatters Design Team are having a little CyberMonday Blog Train for additional CyberMonday SAVINGS in our shops.

Photobucket
Use code:
cyb3rM0nd4y
in my shop for an extra 20% off.

The next stop on the blog train is Inspirations by Day's Blog. 
You should have arrived here from the Stolen Moment's Blog.
You can find the entire Blog List at the ScrapMatters Blog


I've got some holiday goodies in my shop this week, too. Merry and Bright was totally inspired by a early (lol 2 weeks prior to Thanksgiving) viewing of How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Frosty the Snowman with my daughter. I love how the bright patterns and colors came together.
62d4e1ec.jpg

d8127405.jpg

6364d752.jpg

or you can get it all for one low price in the Value Bundle:

6e359dc8.jpg

Here is some wonderful inspiration from my CT:

a79074a8.png

And I've also got a couple other fun things....

Including this awesome, metallic, glittery Alpha:

Silver and Gold Alpha by geniaBeana Scraps


86b90095.jpg

And a 2nd installment of my Simply Stated templates:

Simply Stated v2 by geniaBeana Scraps


c1e43b51.jpg

And these are all already discounted for CyberMonday!

0 comments: