Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm staying on as a designer at TDC!!

I've never thought I'd move shops once I got settled in at SM, but over the course of the past few months I have had to make some hard decisions based on circumstances that were beyond my control.  In November I was lucky enough to get a guest spot at The Digi Chick and I totally LOVE it there.  I've been invited to stay on as a permanent designer and I couldn't be happier! 

  This week I've got some yummy stuff for the December edition of The Chick Fix and a few other fun Christmas goodies, too.


998f5227.jpg



e6df65c5.jpg



I've also got my Merry and Bright collection in the shop this week:

1cfb1f9b.jpg




5d461c4a.jpg



And a couple more holiday alphas:

00f40db9.jpg


5dc03b50.jpg


And here's a little inspiration from my CT:

f4b7a8d8.png


Happy December y'all. 
<3
Val


1 comments:

La'Shawn said...

Loving your designs. These new items Christmas rock! :) Congrats on the new store and glad you are settling in.