Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ordinary Moments for P52 and New Stuffs!

I can't believe the month is almost over.  I've decided I'd do a little Project 52 this year since I couldn't keep up with P365 the past 2.  However, school started and I missed last week's photo.  I have one that works.  I did, after all take photos during the week.  I just didn't keep up with posting deadlines for the P52 I decided to take part in.

I had started following Lens Pro to Go's  P52, but I don't think that's going to work out.  I can't keep up with their posting deadlines and keep with their theme.  I'm just going to go at my own pace and use whatever photo I took during that week that suits my mood.  I took last week's photo during the Pinewood Derby on Saturday.
PhotobucketMy new kit, Every Day Moments, will be just perfect to scrap these "ordinary moments" that I plan to capture for my P52 from here on out.




It all started with a vintage postcard I found on Pinterest.  The colors were just beautiful.  I have never been a big fan of the color yellow, but the golden yellow I found on the postcard is just wonderful.


Every Day Moments is a beautiful kit that is perfect for those everyday memories.


bc6ddba9.jpg


3af86df7.jpg


30cedb4a.jpg


And you can purchase the Every Day Moments:  Value Bundle and Save:


453dc879.jpg


I've also got a pack of white textured overlays in my shop this week.  Whites v1 contains 5 overlays:


3440d451.jpg


My CT did a fantabulously, wonderful job with Every Day Moments this week.  Here is some inspiration from my team:


ff54d8f1.png


Oh and there just might be a coordinating freebie over on my Facebook page :wink:
 
<3 Val

0 comments: