Monday, October 12, 2009

New KgB Collab! and a Freebie, too :)

Kimi and I have teamed up for a sequel to Hoo's My Boy. It's called Hoo's My Girl.



We've got it on sale for 30% off this week at GDS. It'll be releasing at my new shop next week, but I'm still keeping WHERE that new shop is a secret for the time being ;) I've been spending a lot of time getting ready for my grand opening and have a nice list of new goodies to release during my grand opening. I've got a beautiful new kit, some CU texture overlays, and some photo masks. I'm so excited about the new shop and can't wait to tell everyone about it. Next week.

Also I have another collab releasing this week. I've got a little sneak peek for you, but I'm not telling who it's with. I've got a little contest going on over at GDS to see who can guess correctly.



And finally I have a Hoo's My Girl QP freebie to share.



If you have a guess about where my 2nd shop might be leave me a comment. I'll come back and pick someone to receive a coupon for 50% off at my new store when it opens.

6 comments:

Christelle said...

Is it Inspiration Lane?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Linda V's Digital Scrapbooking said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful qp. Love the color combo.

Tammy said...

Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents with us :)

Amber said...

Thank you for the beautiful QP. :)

TracyB said...

This is pretty Val, thanks a bunch!