Monday, October 19, 2009

New Shoppe!


I am totally excited to announce the GRAND OPENING of my shop at ES! I've got some new products premiering there today.

Sweet Memories - a sweetly romantic kit that works beautifully for heritage layouts, but
works nicely with more modern photos, too.



My Textures Overlays v1 is a set of 5 richly textured, 12x12,300 ppi, commercial use
overlays.



And finally a set of 4 grungy photo masks.


And to day I've got a QP Album free with the purchase of Sweet Memories!


Everything in my shoppe is 25% off this week.


I was going to have a freebie to hand out today, but my server seems to be taking a nap today and I can't access my files at the moment :( Check back for a freebie.


1 comments:

Jaya said...

WOW!!! Congrats on your new store at ES!! Love your new kits!!