Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Love, Sweet Love with a Freebie, too!

I've got a beautiful new kit in my shops at ES and GDS this week.  Love, Sweet Love is a beautiful, romantic kit that is perfect for scrapping Valentine's Day layouts or everyday pages of those you love.  It is filled with beautiful colors, elements, and textures.




My CT outdid themselves with this one. Check out all of the LOVELY inspiration from my girls



Here are a few coordinating items, too.








I've also got this YUMMY set of CHOCOLATE layer styles.



All new releases are 40% off for the next week.


I've got a little QP to give away today:



I'm also excited about an upcoming collab release.  Check back this weekend to find out more.

5 comments:

Kathi B said...

Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.gr

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

Christelle said...

This new kit is gorgeous! Pink & brown has to be my favorite color combo. This is definitely going on my wish list!

CynR said...

Thank you very much!! I love your new kit!