Monday, January 4, 2010

Wintery Color Play Today at ES!

New today at Elemental Scraps is my January 2010 Color Play items.  I've got 5 new products in a wonderful palette and are perfect for scrapping winter pages.









This is what it look like all together.



I've also got these 2 layer style packages that coordinate and are CU OK.





Each piece is only $1 for this week only.  And they coordinate beautifully with all of the other Color Play pieces from the wonderful ES designers.

My CT totally rocked the kit, too.  Their layouts are all just amazing.



And here is a little add-on freebie I'd like to share.  A set of worn bits to coordinate with the Hazy Shade of Winter Color Play kit.  You'll notice some of these worn pieces used in the CT LO'.



*link expired*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you, thank you, thank you!

-- dalis

Lorena Digital Designs said...

I love this mini! Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Yin said...

I love this, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

S said...

I love this month's ES color play! :) Thanks for the freebie; now I'm off to the store lol.

T said...

These are wonderful! Thanks so much!