Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Collab with JennCK Designs!

If you are looking for a more masculine kit to use for those romantic pages, I may have just what you are looking for! JennCK Designs and I have teamed up to bring you Change of Heart. It is a more masculine kit perfect for Valentine's layouts. However, you'll find it a very versatile that you'll be able to use for any other time of the year. It's available at GDS and ES.




The kit contains 17 papers and 40 unique elements.

My CT has some awesome inspiration layouts for this kit:



I just got a chance to play around with the kit and scrapped a page of my adorable son:


I used a sketchology template from Bella Gypsy available at ES, too.

Here is a QP freebie for you.



Be sure to check back next week, because I have some ROCKIN' Color Play items releasing at Elemental Scraps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [29 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Jan. 29, 2010. Thanks again.