Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Kit, Big Sale, and a CT Call!

With Independence Day coming up I wanted to do a kit to go with all of those 4th of July photos I'm sure to be taking this weekend. Its full of rich colors and textures and is great for everyday photos as well.



Here are some pages I did last night and today for template challenges at Scrapable and My Life and Scrap


click for full credits


click for full credits

Scrapable is having a BIG sale this week:



Also, I think I want to expand my CT by a few enthusiastic scrappers. If you like my designs or know someone who might be interested please point them in this direction.



If interested send me email telling me a little about yourself. Please include links to your favorite gallery and your blog. Don't forget to put "CT Call" in your subject line.

The call ends July 12th.

And finally a freebie!!


click to get freebie. I appreciate your comments.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jul. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Deborah said...

Thank you for the great template.

Tamma said...

This is wonderful and it works for guys! Smiles

JillSF said...

This is lovely Genia. Thanks for sharing it.

Ellay said...

That gorgeous kit!! And thanks so much for an awesome template! Good luck with your CT call!

The Allens said...

I LOVED using this kit, good luck with the rest of your call I know anyone else who joins your team will be lucky!

-Janine