Saturday, April 4, 2009

Digital Candy LOTD!

BAM had a speed scrap last night. Kristan hosted and gave some pretty good instructions. I THOUGHT I had finished and posted with about 15 minutes to spare. Then I looked and everyone else had 4 photos. I could swear I had read that we were to use an odd number of photos. So I quickly added the 4th photo that I had wanted on the LO, but didn't. Then re-uploaded the corrected LO.

I used Christie Lemmon Design's cute kit called Crayon Box.






I was shocked when I checked in over at Digital Candy and found the layout has been chosen as the Layout of the Day for April 3rd.


If you like the kit go use this AWESOME coupon and get it for half off! Its so cute and fun and perfect for all of those crafting photos you have of your little ones!



You can also get 50% off at Steel City Scraps' Shop at Digital Candy with this coupon:



I also have a freebie template to share today.



you can grab it here.
Your comments are always appreciate.

5 comments:

Kimi said...

Thanks for the coupons, Val! BTW, the Christy Lemmon one did work on a collab kit, and I couldn't get the Steel City one to work. Could have been user error on that one though. ;) But hey, I just bought my first 4 paid kits! Woohoo!

C McCormick said...

Congrats on LOTD, great job! Thank you for your generosity in sharing your awesome layouts!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Apr. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Great template! Thank you!