Monday, April 20, 2009

Some Beach Some Where Mini Kit Freebie!

Chanin asked her CT to do something a little different this month. Instead of making QP's we all got to do a little design work. There are a few mini's, some word art, QP's, and a template or 2 coming your way as freebies. :) In case you don't remember Snowflake Beach Design's Some Beach Some Where kit, here is the preview:



and here is my mini kit add on:


y
Links Expired I'd love to see your LO's using it,too.

Oh and before I go I wanted to thank Amber of Stolen Moments for the RAK! I won her new kit, Pure Perfection, over at Digital Candy today. Its GORGEOUS! I had to use it in the Speed Scrap over at ScrapMatters today.




click image for credits

Thanks again Amber! It was super fun to work with and I'll most definately be using it again. I also picked up Wynkin, Blynkin, and Nod. I can't wait to use it.

10 comments:

Kimi said...

FYI, I think 4shared might be hiccuping again -- I DL'd but it has not counted it yet. So don't be sad if it says 0 downloads, I'm sure it's way off. ;)

Sara said...

^I was going to mention the same thing. I commented on 4shared about it, but I'm not sure it went through. I DL'd also:D I can't wait to play with it!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing!

Mrs E of ScrappyFreebies.com

Brandi said...

Thanks for sharing this! I love beach freebies! =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Beach/Sea/Fish Theme post on Apr. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Bellamama said...

your dh looks so much like mine from that angle. Such a cute moment to catch on film. Great photo edit too. The colors are so bright and perfect and the LO and elements really show it all off.

Amber said...

LOVE this page, hun.. Definitely one of my faves! :D

Rhonda said...

Thanks so much!

Shelbi said...

Cute kit!

Missty said...

Thank you for the beautiful freebie.