Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Something Beachy This Way Comes

Snowflake Beach Designs has a new kit the shop over at GDS. Its called Some Beach Somewhere. It is beautiful. Its full of great colors and textures and lots of fun elements.



I had such a good time putting together these pages. I think I might have to do a few more.





And I finally have another template to share.



You can grab it here. I'd love to see some LO's using it. I appreciate all of your comments.

I've got big things on the horizon. When I have more info I'll share ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Apr [LA 02:47am, NY 04:47am, UK 09:47am, OZ 07:47pm] ).

PrisScrap said...

Very beautiful kit !!! Thank you foir the template :)
Pris'

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful template!
Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Apr. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Zibr1 said...

Thanks for sharing !

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Superb! Thank you!