Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Something Beachy This Way Comes

Snowflake Beach Designs has a new kit the shop over at GDS. Its called Some Beach Somewhere. It is beautiful. Its full of great colors and textures and lots of fun elements.



I had such a good time putting together these pages. I think I might have to do a few more.





And I finally have another template to share.



You can grab it here. I'd love to see some LO's using it. I appreciate all of your comments.

I've got big things on the horizon. When I have more info I'll share ;)

8 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Apr [LA 02:47am, NY 04:47am, UK 09:47am, OZ 07:47pm] ).

Pris' said...

Very beautiful kit !!! Thank you foir the template :)
Pris'

Petronille said...

Very beautiful template!
Thanks for sharing

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Apr. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Zibr1 said...

Thanks for sharing !

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

thescrappywife said...

Superb! Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).