Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hop on Board!

So a while back ScrapMatters held a design competition. Many entered and of course there were a lot of us that were cast off in the very beginning. We all learned quite a bit from our one or 2 rounds of participation in the competition and Carol came up with the idea of the Design Star Cast-offs to have a little blog train. And so here we are, all done with our designs and ready to share them.



and here is my contribution:

links expired. available in my shop at scrapable.net

You may have arrived here from Hillary's blog and from here you'll go to Digital Designs by Lisa.
Please remember to leave some love for everyone as you pick up their parts. We've all worked really hard and have come a long way from that first round over at ScrapMatters.

11 comments:

Talia French said...

Thanks so much for the great kit! I love the bright colors :)

KrisG said...

Wow..... awesome creation! Thank you for your part in this kit.... LOVE it!

Michelle said...

thank you!

Craftcherry said...

Thanks for your part of this wonderful kit! I love it!

Kris Ann said...

I can't believe you were cast off. Your piece looks really awesome. If you are looking for a store to sell at in the future, you should take a peak at Bits2kits.com. I know they are running a Designer call right now.

kbrown726 said...

You have too much to download on this blog. I had to stop going back to old posts. I am now addicted!

Pamela said...

Thank you! I love that sparkly sun.

marsie55 said...

Wow, beautiful !! Thanks so much xxx

Anonymous said...

Love the bright colors! Thanks.

TerriK said...

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL kit. Thanks!

Lilipuce said...

Wowww love it ! Thanks you