Wednesday, May 20, 2009

News and a New Kit from Snowflake Beach Designs!

Snowflake Beach Designs has a new kit in her store over at GDS!





click for credits



click for credits

Now for my news. :) I've been accepted as a designer at Scrapable. I got brave and applied to their CT call. They liked my work. I now have a nice EMPTY shop that I have to get busy to fill. So keep watching here for the announcement of my grand opening in a couple weeks.

I've got a template here for you. It has a little text path included in it.


You can grab it here. Comments are appreciated.

If you'd like a couple more text path freebies hop on over to our Girls Gone Scrappy Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

AmyP said...

Thank you! I love the freebie!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful template! Thank you!