Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More Layouts and a freebie

21 Layouts done since the 1st. I don't know that I can keep up with this pace for the rest of the month, but its been fun so far.


click for credits

I took the photo in this one last summer. I'm very afriad of spiders, but behind the camera it wasn't so bad. We're getting ready to plant some more Basil. I wonder if we'll have another big green spider move in this year.

I used WM[squared] Designs Green and Serene kit.




click for credits

Monday's Speed Scrap at ScrapMatters


click for credits

Tuesday Night's Speed Scrap at ScrapMatters


click for credits

ScrapMatter's Tuesday Template Challenge


click for credits

ScrapMatters Wednesday Speed Scrap:


click for credits


click for credits

Bam Speed Scrap from this afternoon:



And since you just looked at all of my LO's I'll give you a template made from one of my favorites of this batch:



You can grab it here.
Don't forget to leave some love if you like the template :) I love reading your comments.

There's freebies to be had at the Girls Gone Scrappy Blog, too. Go check it out!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Unknown said...

Hello! I have to say that I love your layouts. I have two boys and I love your masculine and simple style! Thanks for the QP, I'll be using it soon! :)

Chanin said...

Great LO's Val!!! I'm gonna have to scraplift ya!!!

Belinda Milone said...

LOVE all of the layouts you little scrappin' fiend! I adore your lo's, they are perfect in every way:)

sdwrdt said...

thank you! I love the layout of this template!

Michelle said...

Beautiful layouts. Thanks for the great template!

Mercedes said...

Thanks for the template--I love the dots on the background!
Spiced Sugar

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on May. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Sharon Kay said...

I like this template...it will be fun to use! TY

Jessica said...

super cute template!! can't wait to use it!!

Christina said...

Thank you for the great template, I have added linked to your blog from freestylescrapping.blogspot.com

Erinjeany said...

I LOVED those layouts! So Cute! Especially 'Tummy Time'

~erin

Krisi and Adam said...

Love the layouts. That template is great. Thanks for sharing.