Sunday, May 3, 2009

A SUPER busy NSD! and another freebie...

Some LO's I've done in the past 2 days. 11 so far and I'm setting up number 12. I've already posted a few of them here. So here is the rest.


click for credits



click image for credits


click image for credits

The Girls Gone Scrappy Store Blog goes live tomorrow!! We have an AWESOME Collab kit that we're having a little blog train to release.
click image for credits


click image for credits


click image for credits


click image for credits


click image for credits


click image for credits

Today I have a template to share.


you can grab it here. Leave me some love if you grab it. I love reading your comments.

I hope you had a scrapping good NSD and don't forget to come back tomorrow to see if we've got that promised blog train up and running.

12 comments:

Shelbi said...

This is a great template. I appreciate that you will share your talent!

Jessica said...

Thank you! This is a super cute template!!

Allison said...

Thanks for the template, a very versatile one!

Jacklyn said...

Thank you for the template.

p.s.Your pages are very beautiful!

Rhonda said...

Thank-you so much for this wonderful template!

Stephy said...

Thank you for the template!
Love your scraps!

Bella Sweet Cakes said...

Thank you for the template,,,cant wait to use it, MOre POWER and may the magic of digi scrap be with u always..!!!!!! ;)

Mercedes said...

Thanks for the cute template! Thanks for sharing!
Spiced Sugar

Jen said...

Very cute post! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on May. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Melissa said...

Thank you for sharing the template!

kcsimpson99 said...

Love all your great templates!! Thanks so much!!