Friday, September 4, 2009

Hoo's my Boy Revealed!!

I'm so excited to finally be releasing my first collab with Kimi today! Hoo's my Boy is in the shop at GDS today. Its even 50% off right now during the GDS 3rd Birthday Celebration!!

So here it is:


The collab contains 2 alphas, but also made this awesome little bark textured alpha to coordinate with the kit. Its the perfect compliment to any fall, outdoorsy layout.



and here is all the lovely layouts from our AWESOME KgB team:










Here is a little QP freebie for ya'll:



Don't forget to swing by GDS and check out some of the birthday festivities. There are quite a few freebies to be found in the Scavenger Hunt. I hope to see ya'll at the speed scrap Saturday night at 9:30 EST. You can pick up the little add-on pack that coordinates with HMB if you play along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

clubiani said...

thanks for the cute page!