Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jake's Favorite Things at GDS!

I've got a brand new kit in my shop at GDS this week. It is inspired by my little boy. It is full of things all little boys love. In fact, if you were to look in the pocket of any little guy you just might find some of these things. Marbles, rocks, leaves, bugs, etc.

Many of the pieces came directly from Jake's little treasure box or are things we found together when we were out walking. The marbles belonged to his Nani when she was a little girl. The pine cone was found at the park in Houston when he was visiting his grandparents there. The leaves came from our front yard.

There is a little story that I could tell you about nearly every piece included in the kit, but I'll stop now ;)



I don't have a freebie to give away today, but for those of y'all that watch my blog I'll come back in tomorrow night and pick one of comments to win a free copy. Be sure to leave me a way to get in touch with you in case you are picked.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

His is a really cute kit. My little boy saves all sorts of things too. He brought me home scraps of paper last night from school. He said she was going to make them into robots!


I hope I win!


Kathryne

Unknown said...

Wow I am more tired than I thought. Do I get extra points for all the typos?!