Saturday, September 5, 2009

Speed Scrap tonight!

Come join in on the birthday fun at GDS tonight. I'm hosting a speed scrap and we're going to have a blast. If you play along you can get this Hoo's My Boy Add-On. It starts at 9:30 EST.



Chel, one of our awesome KgB girls made these adorable counting cards with Hoo's My Boy. If you want to try out a hybrid project, these are perfect for printing out and making a little something for your little someone.



She used some great templates from Geeky Diva Designs.

See you at the speed scrap!

3 comments:

hsmema said...

Thank you.

agravette said...

Thank you so much! These are just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 06, 2009. Thanks again.