Sunday, September 13, 2009

More Jake's Favorite Things...

I wanted to come and show off some LOs from my CT using Jake's Favorite Things. They did an amazing job with it.

From Chanin:





From LauraLea


From Melissa:


From Janine:


From Kimi:


From Belinda:


From Chel:


And here is one I did for the GDS Birthday Celebration Speed Scrap I hosted:


and I made a QP out of it to share with everyone:



I will come back later with an new post to announce the winners for the free copy of Jake's Favorite Things. So be sure to grab the add-on alpha from the other day and leave me a comment and a way to contact you just in case! Check back soon for the winner.

6 comments:

LOFT said...

Thanks for the great boy QP! Your CT team gave a lot of good inspiration, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!

Kim said...

This is awesome. Thank you!

Jen Strange said...

I LOVE IT. and my son's name is Jake, so that's even MORE fun. :) thanks a lot!!!

jen

clubiani said...

thanks for this great QP